AMAZING FORT BRAGG CA LODGING
ON THE CALIFORNIA COASTAL TRAIL
Looking for unique lodging in beautiful Fort Bragg, California? Our guests are treated to spectacular ocean views and the serene whisper of waves breaking against the shoreline. Just fifty yards from the beachfront, we offer convenient access to one of nature’s most amazing displays.
California’s North Coast is the stuff of legend. Ranked “Third Best Place to Go” by the New York Times, the stunning Mendocino Coast and Fort Bragg area provide an abundant and diverse array of natural wonders, shops, restaurants, beaches, and local attractions near the Surf & Sand Lodge.
- We are only 50 Yards from the Pacific Ocean!
- Ocean Views and Private Balconies: Whalewatch from Your Private Balcony!
- Designated Pet Rooms: we now offer designated pet rooms! Since our property is adjacent to the paved path (no motorized vehicles) through MacKerricher State Park, you can easily walk your four-legged friends for miles along the ocean.
- Luxurious Beachfront Lodging
- Fireplaces and 2-Person Spa Tubs
- Easy Walk to Downtown Fort Bragg
- Hundreds of miles of mountain bike trails within 20 miles of the motel
- Easy Access to Kayaking, Sportfishing, Surfing, and Whalewatching
- Adjacent to MacKerricher State Park Coastal Path (the old Haul Road), allowing you to walk or bike for miles along the ocean. The road is flat and paved for about 6 miles, with connecting paths over to the trail along the ocean. From the Surf & Sand, it is only a 10-minute walk on the path south to Glass Beach.